Authorize.net has a diverse range of services that address a number of different payment solutions. Each has a link to the main Authorize.net page that provides a basic overview of that option.
- Simple Checkout - Basic "Buy Now" buttons
- Direct Post Method (DPM) - Post directly from your site to the Authorize.net servers avoiding PCI compliance issues and keeping keeping the appearance of seamless integration
- Server Integration Method (SIM) - Authorize.net handles the complete payment process via a hosted payment form.
- Advanced Integration Method (AIM) - Customized API for seamless integration to your website. Have it your way.
- Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) - Allows customers to choose recurring subscription payments.
- Customer Information Manager (CIM) - Tokenize and story customer payment profiles. Can be used with ARB and AIM solutions.
There are a lot of options and you could spend hours learning about each and how it might provide a solution for you needs. This is where we can help you best connect you with the right solution.
I need to talk to someone...
Payment Gateway Integration can be complex and the fastest way we can get you start in the right direction is with a quick phone conversation.
Click the button to the right to view the ways we can get in touch.
If you have a detailed specification of your project, then send that specification to us by clicking
the "Submit Specification" button, and we will review your specification and schedule a free
review session either via phone or Google Hangouts.
(Note: The accuracy of that proposal is completely dependent on the completeness of your specification. We make no assumptions of features or components required.)